Are you thinking about selling property in Grand Rapids, MN or the surrounding area? Our realtors at MN Direct Properties will help you find buyers for your property, whether you have a single family home, multi-family dwelling, a lake home, land or lakeshore, or a commercial property for sale.
Selling your home and moving on is one of those life-changing events. Having a Grand Rapids, Minnesota REALTOR® who knows the local market and can incorporate your individual needs into a custom marketing plan can make all the difference. At MN Direct Properties, we strive to provide the best marketing tools to bring your property maximum exposure, and the best services to keep you moving toward getting your home, land, or property.
Choosing A Real Estate Agent in Grand Rapids, MN and the Surrounding Area
The home selling process begins by selecting a Real Estate Professional to market your home in Grand Rapids, Minnesota, and who will work with you throughout the entire process right up to moving day. Our real estate agents at MN Direct Properties have the experience and expertise to assist you every step of the way. Here are some things to consider when selecting a realtor:
- Availability - How available is the agent if you need to contact them? Will they provide you with marketing updates, and how frequently? Make sure you have an understanding with your real estate agent.
- Market Knowledge - Does the agent have local area knowledge? Where will the buyers come from for your particular home? Do you require an agent with specific property experience? Is the agent a member of the National Association of REALTORS®?
- Exposure - Where will your home be advertised? What Internet sites will it appear on? Will it be enhanced on these sites to include additional photos, guided tours and full property descriptions? In today's world, being found on the Internet under such terms as; Northern Minnesota real estate, Grand Rapids MN homes for sale, Itasca County homes for sale, and Northern Minnesota land for sale is just as important as any print advertising.
- Tools - Does the agent (or company) offer you tools or reports to view activity and feedback on your showings? Can you tell how many times your home has been viewed in detail on their web site? There are thousands of homes for sale in Itasca County and knowing how many times your home has been seen is vitally important.
- One Stop Shopping - Can you get all the services you need in one place; Mortgage Services, Title Services, and Relocation Assistance?
Marketing Your Home
Anyone can list your home, but at MN Direct Properties, we want to sell it! Our Internet advertising and marketing strategies are second to none. Understanding where buyers come from is what allows us to focus our marketing strategies more effectively. As you can see by this chart, a large number of buyers find their home on the Internet. According to the National Association of REALTORS®, 82% of all potential buyers start their search on the Internet. At MN Direct Properties, we are constantly improving our Internet presence and features to bring more buyers to your home. If someone is on the Internet and searches "Houses For Sale Near Grand Rapids, MN", we want them to find your home.
Contacting an Agent
We hope this information has been helpful. If you would like to be contacted about our Home Seller Services please fill out the form to the right.